A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Friday 13 June 2014

Sweet Cheeks

Morning Everyone! Hope you're all keeping fit and well and enjoying this beautiful weather we're having at the moment! You've gotta love a bit of sunshine ...... 

We're already onto Challenge 8 at Artbymiran with lots more loveliness to share from my fab DTeamies.  

As always, it's an ANYTHING GOES challenge - how easy peasy is that?  All we ask is that you use a hand coloured image - a little low down on the rules can be found HERE.

I decided to have a little go at the 'no lines' colouring for my creation this time.  I've never tried it before and it's probably not as 'invisible' as some of the fab creations I've seen around blog land, but I did have a lot of fun with it :)  The little lady taking centre stage on my door hanger is the very adorable

Isn't she just the cutest .... and there's oodles more of Mi Ran's fabulous images to be found in her store HERE.

I coloured Sweet Cheeks' skin and hair with Copics and her clothes and hair accessory with Prismacolor Pencils.  The gorgeous papers are called Always & Forever from Lili of the Valley and I distressed the edges for a shabby feel.  The little wooden hanging heart at the top was from The Range, which I covered in the same papers, then added some little wooden stars which I frantaged.  I also frantaged around the gorgeous Sweet Cheeks, as you can probably tell LOL.  The beautiful flowers are from WOC and the all important door hanger and little pearl hearts are from the Hobby House.

A little close up!

I hope you can join us again this time and we look forward to seeing what you create!

I would like to enter into the following:
Craft my Life - June/July - Anything Goes but NO Cards
Crafty Creations Challenges - #265 Tic-Tac-Toe (Flowers/Ribbon/Digital Image)
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping along here today! Happy Crafting Everyone!
Big hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous door hanger Tracey. I really love how you colored the image and the desing is so lovely. Thank you so much for the wonderful showcase, all the crafting tip you gave me and lovely comment on my blog. Hugs, Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...this is gorgeous, but that's only to be expected from you. Fabulous colours and colouring...just so pretty. Love, love, love your hanger!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creation Tracey. Love it
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning colouring!
    ♡it.
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project hun - thanks so much for linking up with us at Craft my Life All Crafts - very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tracey this is awesome! You have done such a stunning job of the no lines colouring (I haven't been brave enough to give it a go yet). Love all the beautiful embellies too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx