A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Hobby House - Spring Flowers Colour Your Own Art Pads

Hi everyone and a gorgeous, sunny morning to you all.  I'm running a little late with this post today so I'm going to make it short but sweet, as school run and work will soon be calling! Ahhhh!  I'm planning on chilling out this eve when I'm back from work seeing as it is my birthday hehe!! Ooooh! Another year older .........

Today I'm sharing one of the beautiful images from the new Art Books available here at the Hobby House.  This little girly can be found in the 'Spring Flowers' book - all printed on beautiful cardstock and ready for you to colour up and bring to life!
I coloured this beauty with Copics in the following:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Blacks:  C0, C1, C3, C5, C7
Purples:  B60, BV00, BV02, BV04, V12

The papers are from LOTV called Promises and all of the gorgeous embellies from the beautiful rhinestone flourishes, adhesive gems, lace and ribbon to the blingtastic diamante spacer are all from the Hobby House and are listed separately on the HH Blog HERE.
My fabulous DTeamies have been showcasing daily inspiration this month, all created with these fabulous new pads.  Make sure you pop by the Hobby House Blog again tomorrow for another gorgeous make.

I do apologise for the super quick post, but do hope you like my little piece of inspiration for you all today!

Thanks so much for popping by!
Big hugs & enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Tracey!! The colours co-ordinate so perfectly and your colouring is stunning!
    Hope you had a lovely birthday!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx