A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hobby House Art Book Inspiration

Good Morning lovely peeps! 

Today is my turn to share a little bit of inspiration over at the Hobby House Blog and, for the beautiful month of June, (taking no notice of the rubbish weather) myself and my fabulous DTeamies will be showcasing our little makes using the fabulous NEW Elisabeth Bell Art Books.

I absolutely love these little gems as the beautiful images are all cut and ready for you to colour up and create with!  Another thing, the cardstock is brilliant to colour onto!! :)

My first inspirational piece is using an image from the Summer Sweetness Art Book
I coloured this gorgeous girly with Copics in the following:
Dress:  B000, B00, B02, B05
Blouse:  YR00, YR02, YR61
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Hair/Shoes/Brown Trim:  E31, E33, E35, E37, E51

I inked around the image to give it a softer edge and to blend in with the papers, which are Bear Necessities from LOTV.  The butterfly edge die is from Joy Crafts, the small individual butterflies are a Signature Die and the scalloped circle die is from Sizzix.
The beautiful embellishments, from the flowers to the pearls and pearl string can all be found at the HOBBY HOUSE.
Isn't she just a beautiful image?

I hope you like my piece of inspiration today and hope you'll pop by the Hobby House Blog tomorrow for more inspiration on these ready to colour art books.

Thanks so much for popping by!
Big hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is gorgeous Tracey! Love the colours and your wonderful colouring and beautiful design (as always).
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx