A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Friday 30 May 2014

Art by Miran Challenge #7 - Anything Goes

Hiya everyone and a Happy Friday to you all.

It's that time again folks!  A fresh challenge is up and running at Artbymiran - can you believe we are already on Challenge #7?  Wow!! How time flies!

As always, it's an ANYTHING GOES challenge! All we ask is that you use a hand coloured image on your creation - a low down of the rules can be found here.

Today I'm sharing with you Little Garden Sally.  This little lady was part of a set which Mi Ran kindly offered as a freebie last week as a Member Celebration on our Facebook Group.  I hope you didn't miss out as she's truly a little beauty to colour up.

I made this card for my adorable little Granddaughter, Lola, who was 5 years old yesterday! Bless her little heart - she opened it, had an intake of breath and said 'Oh Nanny! It's soooo beautiful' Awww, how super sweet is that? Heehee!  

I did something a little different this time and used Prismacolor Pencils on the majority of my image - apart from her face!! How scary was this? I'm a Copic girl at heart, but have desperately wanted to try another medium for a while now.  Bought my new pencils a little while back and kept getting them out of the box, having a little scribble, then putting them back again! LOL.  It's not the greatest pencil colouring, but not too bad for a 1st attempt hopefully? ;)


I used Shabby Chic papers from Lili of the Valley and the gorgeous array of flowers and pearl flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The butterflies at her side are little wooden ones, which I coloured up and glittered.  The gorgeous pink butterfly and small clear domes are from my stash from donkeys' years ago - I had a little de-clutter of my craft room the other week and found them again LOL.


A little close up for you - as you can probably tell, more practice is needed with my pencils but at least I managed to actually colour a whole image this time with them instead of just scribbling heehee!

I hope you'll join us again for the challenge and check out my lovely DTeamies' creations too whilst you're there.  If you haven't already done so, head on over to our FB page to join in with some fab competitions we have going on there too!

I'd like to enter into the following:
Addicted to Stamps and More - #97 Make Your Mark
Aurora Wings Challenge - #3 Butterflies
Crafty Little Fairies - May - In The Garden
Digistamps4Joy - #93 Girly/Feminine
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - At least 3 Flowers
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - #65 Use 3 Flowers

Have a fab rest of the day and a brilliant weekend!
Thanks so much for popping by today!
Big hugs xx  

8 comments:

  1. Your colouring is just..... WOW! First time with pencils? You look like an expert! LOVE this. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey what a very beautiful girly card.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Tracey! beautiful colours and your colouring is gorgeous, you've done a fab job!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! She is just gorgeous Tracey..gorgeous colouring and love the flowers and butterfly...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty card, thanks for playing at CLF. I have some candy on offer so do hop over

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Tracey...love the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and I think your coloring is fabulous! What a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Butterflies Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, love the gorgeous image.
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Little Fairies, hope you will join us for our new challenge, spots & striped.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx