A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Monday 21 April 2014

Hobby House Mid Month Challenge Reminder - New Toppers

Good Morning Everyone!  I am actually so very late with this post ...... I thought I'd already scheduled this for Saturday.  Feeling all smug, I've enjoyed my Bank Holiday weekend only to pop on here today and find that I hadn't scheduled at all ..... I hadn't even written up a post to schedule!!! How bad is that?! 

Well, it's here now .... finally ..... and I hope you all had a fabulous Easter indulging in whatever it is that makes you smile.

This is my Mid Month Challenge Reminder for the Hobby House and our theme this month is 
ANYTHING GOES WITH A NEW TOPPER

Have you seen the gorgeous new toppers available at the Hobby House Store?  The new releases are by Elisabeth Bell, Kenny K and Wee Stamps and, for this Challenge, we'd like you to use one of the new toppers to create anything you wish with.

My card today is using one of the beautiful Elisabeth Bell - Summer Splash toppers.


I absolutely LOVE the fabulous freshness of these colours, don't you?

My papers are from Bearly Mine Designs called Patchwork Party and the butterfly dies are Joanna Sheen Signature Dies
The flowers, fish charm, ribbon, lace, pearl string, adhesive pearls, button and rhinestone sparkler can all be found at the Hobby House

I hope you like my card today and look forward to seeing your creations in our Challenge

Thanks so much for looking,
Big Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Love the colours!! and the little fish charm.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I love the spring colours

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a lovely day.

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx