A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 30 March 2014

Scribble & Scrap Challenge #15 - Anything Goes

Happy Sunday everyone and a huge Happy Mother's Day to each and every wonderful Mum celebrating this day here in the UK.   Can you believe, the clocks bounced forward today and us Mum's actually get an hour less to relish getting waited on hand and foot!! How inconsiderate LOL.

Well, it's time for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge at Scribble & Scrap and, as always, our winner will receive a £15 voucher from the Scribble & Scrap Shop.  However, if the winner has used a Scribble & Scrap product, the prize will be raised to a massive £20 voucher!! How cool is that?  Also, our Top 3 also win a £5 voucher! Please check out the RULES so as not to miss out on these fabby prizes!

Okay, so, last weekend was spent away with my fabulous family.  We went to beautiful West Bay in Dorset and had a ball ..... we swam, flew kites, went bowling, tried crabbing (although the crabs weren't having any of it), swam again, dodged waves (resulting in me falling over ...... hilarious lol) and had loads of fun at a fab park!  In fact, I think us adults had more fun than the kids ha ha!
Anyway, rather than coming home refreshed, I came home exhausted hehe! Dragged myself through work last week and my crafty mojo decided to stay in West Bay!!!

My creation this week is not a usual one for me, but I hope you like it all the same!   I dressed up an A4 MDF picture frame using the gorgeous Vintage Paper Set 1 - I absolutely love these papers!
I distressed and embossed the edges of the paper with frantage and also embossed the centre area.  My floral display is a mixture of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I adore butterflies (can you tell?) and used various dies to create them.  The poppy red ones have been coloured with Copics and the grey have been created from the paper waste.  I added liquid pearls to my corner dies and the rhinestones on the butterflies and gorgeous pearl string are both from the Hobby House

We love seeing your fabulous creations and hope you'll all join us again this time - my DTeamies have come up with some fabulous inspiration for you all.

I'd like to enter into the following:
TBA

Right ..... I'm off to find my mojo and to enjoy being spoilt ;)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!  Happy Crafting!
Big hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tracey. I love the blue and red and the butterflies.
    Happy Mother's Day to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful creation Tracey! Love the beautiful butterflies and the way you have added the flowers to the corner!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a fab weekend last week!

    Your project is beautiful, so it doesn't matter that your mojo has joined mine and taken a hike. Love how you've used the papers on this one...really gorgeous.

    Thank you for creating such a beautiful project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, all those butterlfies and flowers, beautiful :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx