A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Hobby House Inspiration

Morning Everyone! Hope you're all well and keeping wrapped up in this awful weather ..... 

It's my time again for a little bit of inspiration over at the Hobby House and, as our Challenge this month is ANYTHING GOES I thought I'd have a little play with one of these cute little Treat Bags.

I didn't really have a clue what I was doing, as it's the first time I've attempted one, but I'm pretty pleased with how it's turned out ....
Whilst I was making this, I didn't really know what kind of 'treats' I was going to fill it with.  Then ... I had a little brainstorm!  You know those gorgeous boxes of chocs we are sometimes lucky enough to get given from Santa?  Well, I love most of the chocs inside the boxes, but some aren't particularly to my taste and always tend to get left ....... looking lost and lonely and wondering if they'll ever get eaten! Why not share as another gift?!  Waste Not, Want Not!! Okay, so it's a second hand kinda gift, but at least they'd get eaten LOL.

I made a little box for the treat bag to sit it and added an edge die & some beautiful pearl string.  I inked the topper for a creamy look and added some little faux stitching around the edge.    The gorgeous papers are Tilly Daydream by Docrafts.
You get a sentiment sheet with the papers so I cut this one out and popped it on - it looks a little wonky in the pic, but I promise it wasn't when I put it on LOL.
All of the delicious embellishments are from the Hobby House and are listed individually HERE on the Hobby House Blog.

I hope you like my little creation today and that it inspires you to send a little gift in a bag to someone special ... or, at least to palm your unwanted choccies off to :)  Don't forget our CURRENT CHALLENGE is Anything Goes and we hope you'll join us this month.

I'd like to enter into the following:
Craft My Life - Feb/Mar - Anything But A Card
Make My Monday - Anything But A Card

Thanks for stopping by and big hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. This is an absolute delight Tracey. I love that cute kitty image.
    I think the bag itself is enough of a treat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous wish my first attempts turned out so well
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little treat bag is adorable! Lovely image, beautiful details and soft colors, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous project. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Craft my life this month.

    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a stunning project!! Love the colours and your wonderful design!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet candy bag design, the colors and details are great.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous creation. Thanks for joining in with my MMM Anything But A Card challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic and sweet bag you made! I like all details :-))
    Thank you for playing along with us at "Crafty my life" and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx