A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hobby House DT Inspiration ~ Ribbons

A very good morning to you all ..... can you believe it's mid-week already?

It's my turn for a bit of inspiration at the Hobby House today and, for this month's Challenge our theme is RIBBON and we've been extremely lucky ladies to have been sent lots of gorgeous, lush ribbon to play with!

The challenge asks that you use ribbon on your project, however, there must be at least ONE HOBBY HOUSE item on your project also.  Whichever item/s you choose to use we just ask that you list what it is and link back to the website.

Here's my little card for today ...


I absolutely adore the colours of these ribbons - so fresh and clean!  The ribbons are an assortment of textures from grosgrain to satin with velvet in between.  I die-cut a plain circle card mat and worked my way from the outside in by cutting approx 2" ribbon strips, folding each one and attaching to form the layers.  I added the bling and centre piece to complete my little ribbon flower.


A little close up of those beautiful colours & all of the lovely textures.

Items used from the Hobby House :

I do hope you like my little bit of inspiration today and hope that you'll be able to join us in our Challenge this month.  We cannot wait to see what you create using your Hobby House supplies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,

1 comment:

  1. so inspirational, love the colours chosen which perfectly compliment and a fabulous idea with that WOW factor
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx