A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Monday 30 September 2013

Creative Creations Challenges #20 - Sketch

Hey Everyone .... I'm back again! LOL! 

It's challenge time again at Creative Creations Challenges and our theme for the next fortnight is to follow the sketch below:
Our sponsor this time is non other than the fabulous Kenny K who are offering a fantastic prize of 5 digis to our winner!

I've probably only ever followed about two sketches before and, honestly, I really should do it more as it's a whole load of fun and completely takes the headache out of wondering what to put where when that naughty crafter's block rears it's horrible little head!

I chose to use the very sultry Miss Fortune 

I coloured this gorgeous girly with Copics and added a bit of glitter to her hair for an extra bit of dazzle ;)  The papers are pretty old (Dovecraft ... I think) but I love the fab hot pink & black together!  I popped holes down each side of my little handmade fishtail flag, threaded some beads I had hanging around to kind of replicate her corset and popped bright, hot pink brads through every other hole.  


I hope you'll be able to join us this time and we look forward to seeing your wonderful take on our sketch.

Thanks for popping by today!
Happy Crafting and Big Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love it! The hair is gorgeous! I love how you have combined all the colours!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx