A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Martini Pin Up Girl

Good morning all!

Today I thought I'd share with you an 8" x 8" card I made using a digital stamp from www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns called Martini Pin-Up.  Their stamps are just so chic and sassy - I had so much fun colouring this one up! 

016

I used promarkers to colour her up and glazed the glass to give it that 3d effect.  The glaze is fantastic stuff - really makes the whole image 'pop'. 

016 - Copy - Copy

I enlarged the olives then printed, coloured & cut them out to add the age.  These were also glazed.

 

016 - Copy

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed making this card and the recipient was super impressed when she received it *phew* :o)

Materials I used:

Promarkers
Papers from my stash
Hair flower from wildorchidcrafts.com/
3d Crystal Laquer from www.joannasheen.com/
Pearl adhesive gems from www.joannasheen.com/
Bow made out of ribbon from my stash

Thank you so much for stopping by ................... hope you have a fabulous day :o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx